Monday, June 14, 2010

"I'd Like to See Your Barn"

ND
I once sent a picture of our cow Sue as a Christmas card,
uncle Henry wrote back to say "I'd like to see your barn."


SD
SD 

SD
CA
 
MN
IL
MN

Hong Kong
FL
MN
IL
MN
NY
MN
MN
NY
ND

MN
NY
NY
GA
 NY
MN
WA
MN

CA
NY
UT

NY
MN
MN
NY
UT
UT
  UT
UT
GA
CA
 MB
  UT
MB
NY
NM
CA
UT
WI
MN
UT
AL
CA
UT
MN
OUT
NM
MB
MN
MB
MB
UT
WA
WA
AL
CA
AL
HI
HI
OAHU
MN
OH
CA
UT
CA
 MN
 MN
MN 

S KR
OH
OH
CA
CA
  CA
CA
OH
MN
CA
CA

MN
MA
GA
CA
KY
CA
GA
CA
 GA
CA
GA
CA
  CA
GA
CA
GA
ND
ND
AL
GA
CA
 GA
GA
NV
CA
MN
GA
MN
TX
TX
  CA
UT
MN
MN
MA
 MA
CA
CA
MN
OH
OH
GA
MN
UT
UT
MN
UT
WI
CA
 OH
OH
GA
GA
CA
CA
CA
CA
CA
GA
CA
OH
MN
SD
MN
MN
MN
CA
MN
MD
PA
CA
UT
MN
IN
UT
MN
IN
UT
UT
CA
IN
NY
MN
MN
TN
TN
NM
MN
MN
MN
ND


Three Generations are pictures in this post.

Giants here and giants there, I'm still looking for all of our photo documentation of the giants in our lives. I will post them as I find them.



No comments: