Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sarah LARNDER COLE - Pioneer Women of Faith

I find many of my grandmothers in:
Pioneer Women of Faith and Fortitude
Volume I
A to E

International Society Daughters of Utah Pioneers
page 635-636

I will scan the articles of my grandmothers found in these volumes and add more as time permits. If you click on the image it will be enlarged so you can read the copy.

I have learned much from the histories of Grandmother and Aunts found in these volumes. You should always read what you can find by the siblings of your ancestors and their spouses. They talk about their parents and siblings who are your grandparents.



George LARNDER was the father of - Mormon Pioneer
Sarah LARNDER COLE wife of William George COLE - parents of Eliza COLE HAWKES - who was the mother of Herbert Henry HAWKES - the father of Amy Ella HAWKES SMITH - mother of Camilla SMITH WOOD who was my mother. see page 635 - 636.

William and Sarah's daughters Elizabeth and Eliza with Eliza's toddler son Clarence pioneers from England to Utah a year before their parents and younger siblings.

When the Coles arrived in Logan they lived with their daughter Eliza and her new husband Francis Hawkes. Eliza.
















No comments: