Sunday, February 22, 2009

Jean Marie and Jack AIRD wedding photo

Jack Alma Aird (Patriarch) (1924-2006) son of John Aird and Julia Deane Imlay . Married Jean Marie D. in 1947 in the Salt Lake Temple.

I am hoping to share this photo with the family of Jean Marie DAVIES and Jack AIRD. My mother Camilla SMITH WOOD is the maid of honor standing next to Jean Marie. Jean Marie D. and Camilla SMITH were friends at South high school they kept in contact for many years.

Click on the photo to enlarge then it can be saved.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dad said...

Thank you very much for posting this picture. My mom and I enjoyed studying it together. It leads to wonderful stories. At least I could name several of the people in the pictures.
Ken Aird

Lark said...

Ken I am so glad you found the photo. I had a wonderful talk with Jean Marie on the phone. She shared some memories of her early life as a friend to my mother, Camilla S. WOOD.